.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

FRUITY PEBBLE PUDDING COOKIES


Again here I have found a pretty looking cookie...
I like the idea of Fruity Pebbles and pudding together in one cookie...
nice and colorful on a serving platter
or
how about in a nice clear container for an 'end of the school year'
gift for your child's teacher...school bus driver...
Sunday School teacher...
or a hostess gift for the person who puts on the family gathering this summer...
on and on and on...
can't think of anyone that wouldn't enjoy getting these....


....you can get the recipe here...
there are lots of other great recipes on there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...