.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

WITH THOUGHTS OF A FRIEND ...




Today my thoughts are with my sister and her family with
the loss of one of their family members...

He was a small man with a big heart and a smile that would
light up a room...he spoke very few words....but his eyes and
his smile showed everyone what he was thinking...

I remember when my niece and my daughter were little and he would attend
a family get-together....he would sit and watch the two of them
playing and his face would light up when they talked, laughed or
did something silly....he seemed to find pleasure in just watching
everything they did...

Every Christmas while my daughter was growing up a card would
arrive from him for her with money inside...we were so impressed
that he would do that even though he didn't know her well...another
sign of his 'big heart'...

He seemed to have a way of communicating without saying much...
but I can't help thinking today he is talking a lot with the angels in Heaven....

...we will miss him even though we didn't see him often...
he was one of those people in your life who are just always there...
and you knew you would see him again at some point...
so...your pain is over friend....and we will all see you again someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...