.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, March 24, 2014

PINEAPPLE BLISS CUPCAKES


I love this website...
she lists all the information you need about her recipes
...she also includes weight watchers points on both the old and
the new plan...so whether you are doing that or just trying to
eat healthier like me, you will know what you are eating....
since I have started watching the carbs closer in everything I eat,  my glucose
has been so much better....and with these recipes it makes it
easy for me to do that...

I have not tried this one yet but when I do I will use a
sugar free cake mix....
my mom used to mix pineapple in the topping on jello etc. and this
brings back memories of that for me....special memories...

....when you check out the details of this recipe take a look
around her site and you will probably find many more that you
like too....


....click here for the recipe....
you can make these with or without the frosting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...