.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WEIGHT WATCHERS CHICKEN AND CHEESE CASSEROLE


Well, with not being happy with my test results at my doctor appointments,
I have gone into a 'healthier eating' mode now...
I am determined to get them looking better...
I guess you finally reach the point where you are ready to do it and nothing will stop you
from accomplishing it...
I am determined to keep it up because the difference it is making on my
glucose readings is so amazing...
I have struggled with them being out of control for a very long time
and now I am at the point where my doctor said
"keep up what you are doing"!
...this in itself is a great accomplishment for me...

....I gave up regular coca cola a long time ago...
and now healthier food...
I can do it...I can do it...I can do it...I am doing it.......
go me!!

...even though I know I have some serious health problems that I cannot
fix, I also know there are a few that I can...so that is a plus I think...

...now...this is where I am going with this...
I have been scanning the internet lately looking for healthy dishes to eat...
I came across this one and it looks so good I decided to share it
here on my blog....I like it because it doesn't take many ingredients to
make and it just looks delicious...I haven't tried it yet but I put it
at the top of my 'try this first' section in my 'healthy' recipe box...

Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Casserole. Photo by 2Bleu

...you can get the recipe here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...