.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, October 13, 2018

JACK-O-LANTERN QUESADILLAS


This is an easy and quick supper idea to have before
heading out to the mall or wherever your kids do their
Trick or Treating on Halloween night....

Supper can get a bit hectic especially when
it lands on a night during the week when there is work
and school during the day...
I always thought they should change Halloween celebrating
to a Friday or Saturday every year...because it's just not as much fun
when you know you have to be up and about early the next
morning...but...they don't listen to me!  

When I was
Trick or Treating I remember that my mom would
make hot dogs and pork and beans for supper before we went out
to collect our candy....so many fond memories....

...this is such a fun idea...wish I had one to eat
right now!


...here are the easy instructions to make these...
she has a really nice blog so you may want to
 look around while you are there...

  1. http://florassippigirl.blogspot.com/2014/10/jack-o-lantern-quesadillas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...