.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

CLOTHESPIN REINDEER


I was looking for something I could make a lot of
in a hurry and I came across a few of these
around the internet....

I thought they were pretty cute so I did some in my own way...
they were so easy I just sat on the couch and glued everything together...
let it dry overnight and added the ribbon....

I added them to some gifts as a little extra something and
so far everyone has loved them....

....next year I will make some to donate just to brighten the
day for people that can't spend Christmas season at home...
...I don't have an exact pattern for them because I didn't follow one
myself and I think they are pretty easy to create without one....
...just simple spring clothespins....google eyes...yarn ribbon...little red
pompoms...I used the 1/2" size and they were perfect....
...have fun and create some to just hand out and make people happy!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...