.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

GHOST TASSELS


I guess it's not too early to start getting things done
for Halloween....for some reason I feel like we are still
in the month of August....

If you are looking for a quick and easy little project that does
not cost much to make... I think this might just be it.....
these little Ghost Tassels are great....
I am having so much fun making them...
you can make bunches of them in no time and hang them
around your house, or carry them in and hand them out
to co-workers....a little day brightener....and...I think
it would be easy to attach a little candy bar treat to them too....



....go here...
for this fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...