.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

CHOCOLATE PUDDING PIE IN A JAR


It's amazing how much I love mason jars....
but even more amazing that I don't own any...
it's one of those things that you always planned to buy..
but figured you would do it next time...
one of these days they will be in my kitchen....

I remember playing outside when I was a kid and we would
run in the house now and then because usually we would find
my mom in the kitchen making one of her special treats....
one of them was pudding...vanilla or chocolate mostly...
but as I remember it she made it from scratch...I kind of remember
it involving cornstarch...not sure about that but you know how
childhood memories go...
the fun part of it was that when we ate it we had it in
a bowl and she put milk and sugar on it...I thought it was amazing
that the milk turned 'chocolate' while I was eating it...did everyone serve it
that way back then? ....we also ate jello with milk and sugar on...

...and yes I do also remember her making chocolate pie with a
graham cracker crust....but she put a huge amount of meringue on it...
I loved it!
oh how I miss those days....

...anyway...this recipe reminded me of all of that...
this is such a cute way of making chocolate pie...
enjoy!

...as you can tell I really do like to post recipes and crafts from some years
back...I figure a lot of us have either forgotten about them or missed
them when they were flying around Pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...