.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, February 9, 2018

VALENTINE'S DAY KISSES


I really like little, cute and easy crafts...
especially for holidays...

....if you still need to put together something
quick for Valentine's Day this is the
perfect little project....

...all you need is candy kisses, a toothpick...and...
a paper heart....I don't have one of those two
or three hundred dollar craft cutting machines...
(sooo wish I did)
...but I do know how to cut a heart shape out of
a pretty piece of paper....that's easy...

...so go ahead and make these...bunches of these....and
just flutter around like a little Cupid handing them out
here and there....I guarantee one of these on Valentine's Day
will make anyone smile....

...look how cute they are!


...great instructions here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...