.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, February 21, 2014

ST. PATRICK'S DAY ROLLO WRAPPERS


I'm not Irish...
but I always enjoyed St. Patrick's Day and as my daughter
is part Irish...we always tried to make it a special day for
her in one way or another...

I think for me it was just a nice little something to break up the
cold winter days here...something else to concentrate on in
the month of March...

I thought I would share this website with all of you...
so many fun things here that you can print for this holiday...
I especially like these Rollo wrappers...they would be
cute to hand out to classmates or friends or just anyone that
you want to make smile on St. Patrick's Day!

Free RAINBOW St. Patricks Day Printables

....this is a great website so you will want to look around at
all the other fun things they have there...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...