.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

COLOR ME HAPPY VALENTINES


 I have fallen a little behind with posting the things I wanted to
for Valentine's Day due to a lot of things going on here...
and I still have a number of fantastic things yet so I am
going to try and get them all on here in time for you to
print or make for this holiday...I hope you enjoy them...
I think some of them are really great...
...such as this one...valentines don't get any cuter than these...
just print...cut out..attach a crayon in a color to match...and
add to a small box of crayons if you would like to include that...
kids will love these....

Color Me Happy Valentines - Yesterday on Tuesday #valentines #kidsvalentines #freevalentines #crayons #crayolacrayons

Color Me Happy Valentines - Yesterday on Tuesday #valentines #kidsvalentines #freevalentines #crayons #crayolacrayons

...you can get the printables here....
she has lots of really nice things so look around while you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...