.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MASHED CARROT POTATOES WITH BACON


I guess just having Easter yesterday still has me thinking about
carrots...you know...Easter bunny and his carrots ??
....anyway, I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and that the weather
was great too....

I came across this recipe a few months ago and set it aside and almost
forgot about it until I happened upon it again tonight...
I can't wait to try this one...I think it must be great because when I
make a supper with potatoes and carrots I always mash them up together
on my plate while eating them....this recipe will do that for me!
...and imagine the added bacon...has to be delicious....

I hope lots of you will try this too and if so enjoy !


....this looks pretty easy to make too...
get the recipe here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...