.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

CANDY FILLED BALLOON PUMPKINS


Halloween is oh so close now....
if you are still trying to decided what to give as treats to
just about anyone (other than babies and toddlers)...
here is a quick and really cute idea for you...

...some of you probably saw this on your Pinterest recently
as I did but I just thought it was so cute that I wanted to put
it on here for anyone who has not seen it or saw it and forgot to save it...

...it does work best if you have someone to help you that can hold
the balloon open while you put the candy inside...
so fun! ....I would have loved getting one of these when I was
a kid (and even now) too!


...have fun with these...
thank you Debbie for sharing...
...click here for instructions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...