.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

OOF-DA GIRLS WITH SUNGLASSES


The oof-da girls had to have sunglasses too...
I can't express how much fun I have had
and still am making these little oof-da kids...
I hope many, many of you are enjoying them
and using them...sharing them with your kids
and grandchildren...
it seems like every day a new outfit idea for them
comes into my head and I can't wait to try making it....

....one mom told me that she prints all of them and she is
putting them up on her little girl's bedroom wall above the
headboard of her bed...it's fun to get emails like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...