.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

BROOKIES RECIPE


I am not sure how long these have been around..
but I look at a lot of cookie recipes and I have never
seen this one before...
they couldn't be easier to make..
just a brownie mix and a cookie mix and that's it...
aren't they pretty!
I always picture how something like this would look
on a serving tray and these would look great!

I bet they are delicious too...


...you can get this easy recipe here...
http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/brookies.html
_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...