.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE


It says this is a holiday recipe...
but I think it would be great any time with any kind of meal..
I love these quick and easy recipes that don't call for so
many ingredients that you have to put bunches of money into...
simple ingredients and simple preparation...
that's my kind of cooking!

...her page has lots of other easy recipes too so you
might want to look around a while when you are there...

...doesn't this look good!

cherry delight

...get the recipe here...
http://simplyjuliana.com/category/recipe/page/5/
_______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...