.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 23, 2013

PRINTABLE BIBLE PEOPLE


I came across this website a few nights ago and I was so impressed
with this project ...
..these are printables of each of the most known Bible people...
...they would be great for a Sunday school room or as a way to teach your
own children about the Bible and the people in it...
..each one has the name of the person on it...
..I can't say enough about it except like I said,  it is very impressive...great idea...

(there are a lot of printables in this download so it takes quite a while to download all
of them but it is worth the wait....I usually open it up and then go do something else
for a bit and come back to it.  That way it has time to load all of them).


This is where you can find the actual printables...
Thanks to activitymom.com for these


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...