.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

FLORAL COLLAGES


What a great idea this is...
you print the picture outlines and then you dress them
up by filling in areas with beautiful flower petals and leaves...
how fun it would be for a school or Sunday school
project...or daycare or just parents enjoying time with
the kids...I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love
doing a project like this one...

...again...I can't say enough about this website...
it's a wonderland for kids and adults who like to create things...


...you can find the printables for this project
and hundreds more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...