.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, March 6, 2015

EASTER BUNNY PAPER DOLLS (free printables)


These are so cute...
every year at Easter time I think about when I was
very young and I had a little yellow plastic Easter bunny
toy...I guess he was about 6 or 7 inches tall...
and I loved him so much...
I would gather up little items and create a house for him
to live in...
I can't say that I even remember exactly where I got him from..
but I played with him imagining that the real Easter bunny
was watching and seeing how good I was behaving...
so he would bring me a great Easter basket with lots of
candy in it...
(I know I was a strange child!)
...but memories like this are just so special to me when I think about
them...and how I wish I still had my yellow bunny...I don't know what
happened to him but I don't have him anymore....

I think something like these cute paper dolls could create memories
for any little child that may stay with them when they get older...
I love the faces on these dolls...


...click here for the printables...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...